[TriLUG] OT: Social Networking Sites and User Privacy survey

David Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Thu Feb 2 02:48:16 EST 2012

Hello TriLUG,

Please feel free to share this link and/or email with your colleagues
and friends. Many thanks for your assistance! (This post is not Linux
related, but I hoped some members of TriLUG would be interested.)

If you are a user of any online social networking sites (such as
Facebook), please accept this invitation to participate in a survey of
your usage and privacy practices. Participation is strictly voluntary,
but highly appreciated. The goal is to gauge the perceptions and
activity related to user privacy across a wide swath of Internet
users.

Take the new survey titled "Social Networking Privacy and Security
Survey 2012". https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XDRY6FK Please pass this
link along!

Thank you for taking the time to review this email and I hope you
choose to participate.

David Matusiak