[TriLUG] OT: Backup MX providers?

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Mon Feb 6 16:26:18 EST 2012

Hi Gang,

I've been doing some looking around for potential backup MX services, as my
company is evaluating bringing our e-mail server in-house.  I'm still in the
midst of finding providers, reading reviews, etc., but wanted to poll the
list for stories of personal experience.  Does anyone have any positive or
negative recommendations for backup MX service providers?

Thanks,
~Brian

          Brian Henning, Software Engineer

    /\    Pine Research Instrumentation