[TriLUG] mount cifs problem

Derek Linz chapelhilllaptopshop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:15:35 EST 2012

I checked and I have a similar bug with the latest ar71xx build of dd-wrt, I can mount without issue but the filesystem appears empty. The size is recognized, but nothing is there. I can create files, but not files inside of folders (I believe), but I can't see them afterwards. I'm using packages from openwrt, and samba is one of them, but I don't know if it was in use when I had the issue. Unfortunately I can't poke around too much because it's the router at work, and there will be yelling if I break the voip :P