[TriLUG] looking for advice for working on catwalk

David M. turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:24:08 EST 2012

I would hope the place where the catwalks already exist have safety
protocols in place that you are supposed to follow. Even if you are wearing
http://www.petzl.com/en/outdoor/full-body-harnesses it does nothing if what
you are clipped to isn't safe.  Also, do they care about their floor?
Should the drills be attached to the worker by some kind of tether?  I
finalize by pointing back to my first sentence. :)  good luck, sounds fun!