[TriLUG] Speaker Announcement for Ignite Raleigh

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 16:13:04 EST 2012

Some of you may be interested in attending the next Ignite Raleigh
event.  They just released the speaker lineup for Feb. 16th (next
Thursday).

http://igniteraleigh.com/

    The Special Snowflakes Strike Back by Kelly Herron, @kellyherron27
    So it turns out I have super powers (and so do you) by Trevor
Little, @bundacia
    7 Reasons Why Writers Are A-Holes by Charlotte Moore, @cavaticat
    Sliders and Sam Adams by Tom Simon, @tbsimon
    Playing Nice In the Sandbox: The Triangle, Silicon Valley, Bombay
and Beijing by Mital Patel, @mitalpatel
    Be memorable: What I learned from mixing Manhattans at 106 mph by
Karl Sakas, @KarlSakas
    Today’s Teen: Friend, Foe or Antichrist? by Adam Cohen, @AdamCohenCap
    Infinity in 5 minutes by Lance Bledsoe, @bledsoe
    Fuzzy quantum pop by Dipika Kohli, @dipikakohli
    Fringe Sports and Odd Pursuits by Janet Kennedy, @jkennedy93
    Lifestyle Design, and The Currency of the New Rich by Katie
Benedetto, @heykatieben
    11 Things You Should Know About Raleigh by Brian McDonald, @bmcd67
    Changing the way we think about money by Joe Mecca , @jfmecca
    I want to hold your hand by Anton Zuiker, @mistersugar
    Special 15th topic… to be revealed before the event