[TriLUG] CAcert Events

Seva Adari oddissyus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:35:53 EST 2012

Brian,

I have some understanding of what this program is, but it will really
help me decide if this program is for me if I had a chance to attend
the proposed Trilug presentation. Maybe after the presentation you can
check for the interest in becoming Assurers and plan the day long
Saturday event accordingly.

Thanks