[TriLUG] [OT] Dead Hard Drive(s) Wanted

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Mon Feb 27 16:34:26 EST 2012

Hi Gang,

Late last night, Jason Tower advertised that he had 10 nonfunctional but
possibly RMA-able hard drives to get rid of.  That got me to thinking, "hey,
I would like some hard drive guts to fool around with myself."  So: anybody
got any long-dead, not-RMA-able drives that they want to get rid of?  I'll
be glad to take a few off your hands.

Also, I am now the proud owner of a MakerBot Thing-O-Matic.  If anyone would
like to print some stuff on my bot, let me know and we'll make a deal!

Cheers,
~Brian

          Brian Henning, Software Engineer

    /\    Pine Research Instrumentation