[TriLUG] WTB: Dual adjustable power supply

Rodney Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 28 11:03:54 EST 2012

I need a dual adjustable power supply, and remember seeing some sold here in the past and was wondering if anyone had one gathering dust they want to sell.

    * Minimum specs are 0-18v, 0-3A dual supply
    * Preferred specs are 0-30v, 0-5A - especially if the two supplies can be hooked in series/parallel for more current/voltage as needed
    * A bonus would be to include a fixed 5v supply on it as well

Something similar to this is what I have in mind, but I am obviously open to whatever is available (and hopefully much cheaper):

http://www.mastechpowersupply.com/dc-power-supply/linear-power-supply/mastech-variable-power-supply-hy3005d-3-triple-outputs-30-v-5a-new-model/prod_81.html

http://www.mastechpowersupply.com/dc-power-supply/linear-power-supply/mastech-variable-power-supply-gpc-3030d-triple-outputs-30-v-3a/prod_79.html

I plan to purchase a new one within the next few days if I can't find a used one at a reasonable price by then.

Thanx.