[TriLUG] Linux Admins

Peter Pfister peterpfister at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:45:22 EST 2012

Hello,

TEKsystems has needs for all levels of Linux/Unix Admins.  We are looking for Junior, Mid and Senior level candidates for contract to hire opportunities.  We are currently recruiting for multiple companies with Unix administration needs, all in the RTP area.  I would be happy to speak with any candidate interested in pursuing career advancement opportunities.

TEKsystems is the leading staffing and services firm in North America.  We currently work with over 100 IT clients in the RTP area and employ over 500 technical professionals in the RTP area.  We offer contract, contract-to-perm and perm placement opportunities, with health care, paid vacation and other benefits.

Please free to email me at ppfister at teksystems.comor call me at 919-816-1540.

Kind Regards,

Peter Pfister Government Recruiter
1201 Edwards Mill Rd., Suite 201, Raleigh, NC 27607
888.891.8403 T 919.816.1540