[TriLUG] OT: Questions about AT&T U-verse

Mitchell Amiano mamiano at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 07:47:54 EDT 2012

That claim of having no record is not consistent with what I've observed from TWC, though it is up to the individual service technician to make adequate notes on the ticket.

I've even had a tech who came out because he was in the area already and had read the log of several tickets at my address over the past several months. He's one who figured out that the cable ends were not attached properly and water was getting into the lines every time it rained (and drying up before the techs came out to look the next day).

On Mar 15, 2012, at 9:26 PM, Magnus wrote:

> So he says he has no record of all of the other techs that have been out to the house, and how the last one recommended rolling a truck to investigate a problem in the box at the curb.
>
> I find it hard to believe that a company the size of Time-Warner doesn't keep such records, but OK.
…

Mitchell Amiano
(919) 410-8008
mamiano at nc.rr.com