[TriLUG] Local Resume pros?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 12:44:27 EDT 2012

Everyone. I appreciate all of the input, and I'm sure someone will
learn a great deal
from these posts. I want to revamp my resume, and I want a pro to help
me do it this
time. My self-written, and modified-per-job resume has come through
for me in the
past, but feel I need help on this version in order to get the right balance of
tech/corp speak.

Thanks