[TriLUG] how to list second of two dirs with same name

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:22:00 EDT 2012

 I have two folders with the same name.  A quick search said this can't
exist but it does on this SD card in this cheapo Vivitar Vivicam
7028.Because of this, I cannot copy my photos from the SDCard. When I tried
to copy from the command line I get this:

[tim at gaateboox 3036-3032]$ cp -fr * ~/Backup/16GBmicroHD/.
cp: cannot create directory `/home/tim/Backup/16GBmicroHD/./DCIM/100JLCAM':
File exists

See, the copying of the 100JLCAM folder worked for the first folder by that
name but not for the second. i think all the files are in the second folder.

Any ideas how to get into that second folder?

Thanks,
tim