[TriLUG] Bronto Software is still hiring

Alexey Toptygin alexeyt at freeshell.org
Mon Apr 2 12:11:42 EDT 2012

We're a 125 person and growing tech company in downtown Durham and we
desperately need experienced engineers. We have at least 5 tech openings;
we need object oriented PHP developers, java developers, people with UI
design experience, and people to fill a devops role on our production
software team. More info about openings here:

https://careers-bronto.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=&searchLocation=&searchCategory=&searchRadius=5&searchZip

And about our company in general here:

http://bronto.com/company

We're in a great location downtown within walking distance of lots of
interesting places, we have good pay and bebefits, and a fun, relaxed work
environment. Feel free to send me resumes or apply directly on our
website, and of course feel free to forward this offer to anyone else you
know who may be interested. Thanks!

 			Alexey