[TriLUG] Presentation software for TriLUG meetings

Jeff Schornick jeff at schornick.org
Thu Apr 5 14:19:37 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 13:40, Jack Hill <jackhill at jackhill.us> wrote:
> There seems to be a lot of waisted space in that demo. Is it possible to
> create a presentation with less wasted space?

Are you asking if they could have crammed more text/content into the
demo slides?

I haven't used the template myself, but given the nature of CSS/HTML,
I'm going to guess the answer is a resounding "yes, of course you
can".  Was there a particular slide full of wasted space that really
irked you?  Regardless, too much content per slide is generally
considered bad form, right?

  - Jeff

PS  Not trying to defend that particular slide system... it was one of
many... just confused by the question.