[TriLUG] Presentation software for TriLUG meetings

Roadrunner mamiano at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 17:29:22 EDT 2012

Thanks for the feedback. I'd be interested in hearing about your experience with it. I picked it up in a scientific writing course at NC State.

I would agree with the front-end loading of effort on the Assertion-Evidence. It may be that some of the time is spent in aspects of story telling that are often omitted from traditional bullet list slides, and the visualization aspect in particular is a more challenging task. But as a pop psych for designers book points out, anecdote is often more compelling than quantitative statements because of the story telling incorporated into the former that is often missing from the latter.

Sent from my iPad