[TriLUG] OT: Getting some RAM

Barry Peddycord [lab] bwpeddyc at ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 9 12:35:36 EDT 2012

Hey all - I'm looking to get some RAM for (oldish) laptops, so I thought
I'd probe the membership to see if anyone has any spare they'd like to
pawn off. That, or get some suggestions for some good distributors that
folks here are generally happy with.

I'm not much of a hardware person, but I think both my computers take
DDR2... but I've got some pictures of them so that folks more familiar
with laptop innards can double check:

 http://short.csc.ncsu.edu/~isharacomix/stuff/ram.jpg
 http://short.csc.ncsu.edu/~isharacomix/stuff/ram2.jpg

Contact me off-list if you have any you'd like to spare. It'd be awesome
if we could make the deal at the next Trilug meet.

~ Barry