[TriLUG] Liberated Pixel Cup

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Fri Apr 13 08:47:39 EDT 2012

Hi all,

At the meeting last night, I said that I would post information about
the Liberated Pixel Cup, a game creation contest to be held this summer.

Information can be found here: http://lpc.opengameart.org/

From their about section: “Liberated Pixel Cup is a two-part
competition: make a bunch of awesome free culture licensed artwork, and
then program a bunch of free software games that use it.

Liberated Pixel Cup brings together some powerful allies: Creative
Commons, OpenGameArt, the Free Software Foundation, and you.”

It might be neat to have a TriLUG showing.

Jack