[TriLUG] Hardware problem

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:13:45 EDT 2012

this was true.
Happened to me before.
I had (already put in the closet, not using anymore) Dell SC400, some
power capacitors( closed to CPU were dried and bulky.
the machine was running and halted randomly especially during
increased cpu processing in the background.
replaced some bulky/dried capactor, was running well.in months,it
happened again, and during investigation I saw another dried
capacitors where I can pulled one capacitor case/cap easily.
just  feed-up with the problem and I put the machine in the closet
after transfer data to a  new transplant  dell T105.