[TriLUG] Private note - Re: Hardware problem

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:40:18 EDT 2012

On 04/18/2012 01:41 PM, Seva Adari wrote:
>> I have some pretty big hammers. I'll wave one of them about and try not to
>> hit myself, my computers or my horses with it.
>
> What has this to do with computer hardware?

Nothing about computer hardware, but human cognitive hardware has
hyperactive agency detection and theory of mind. This leads us to
project agency and teleology on darn near everything, even if only
farcically in this case.

*This message has been brought to you by "reading way too much
psychology lately" and the number 42.*
--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |