[TriLUG] any Raspberry Pi owners out there?

plumcreek at gmail.com plumcreek at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:49:28 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM, plumcreek at gmail.com <plumcreek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I received an email from Farnell (element14) yesterday saying my RP
> order had shipped, but there was no tracking number. So I went to
> their site and my order there is listed as "complete", which
> supposedly means they've shipped it, but there's no tracking number
> there either. So... no idea when it will actually arrive.

My Raspberry Pi arrived today in the mail. I brought it to TriLUG this
evening, so hopefully those of you who were there got a chance to see
it. I'm also planning on bringing it to the Install Fest on the 19th.

I'm open to speaking about the Rasp Pi at an upcoming meeting. I just
got it, and I haven't done anything thing except pop in an SD card and
make sure it boots (it does)... but give me a month or two and I
should be able to lead it through some sort of song and dance routine.
:)

Oh, and before I forget, pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/103022373865356673546/albums/5740976503870046401

--