[TriLUG] Perl / SQL / Javascript Developer

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Fri May 11 21:30:09 EDT 2012

Have you looked into WebAssign? Lots of perl, MySQL, and some Javascript there. And other things. I left there a couple of months back for an opportunity to do some big amazing things, but still think very highly of WebAssign and the people I worked with there. And I know they are itching for seasoned guys like yourself.

If you were saying Java, MongoDB, and Ruby, I'd have to lure you in a different direction. ;-)

-M