[TriLUG] Video Available 10 May 2012 TriLUG Meeting - OpenSource.com

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Tue May 15 18:58:06 EDT 2012

The video is ready to watch from the 10 May 2012 TriLUG talk at this link.

http://archive.org/details/May10TrilugMeeting-Opensource.com

A couple notes:

The Archive.org site takes a few days to finalize uploaded videos. I have
noticed that videos seem to stream faster after they have been posted for a
little while.

If the video does not stream well for you due to Internet connectivity, you
can download it to your computer and then watch it.

I plan to start placing links to these videos with the TriLUG announcements
in the near future.

Jeremy