[TriLUG] My impressions from Saturday?s installfest

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Tue Jun 5 07:17:49 EDT 2012

Hi Jack,

No need to beat yourself over the head - you did plenty by being there and
helping folks out.  A "steady trickle" can be a good thing - I've been to
events where a flood of people makes for long waits and the accompanying
frustration.  Were I a bit closer to town, I'd be more able to help out
events like this!  Thanks for stepping up to the plate!

Tom