[TriLUG] FS: Intel PC System - $200

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sun Jun 10 11:35:39 EDT 2012

I've upgraded my desktop PC and am selling the old system. I've already
wiped all the drives with DBAN so it's ready for a new OS install.

I'm asking for $200. Here's the specs:

 	- Antech 300 Case
 	- ASUS P7P55D Motherboard
 	- Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 750 CPU @ 2.67GHz
 	- 8GB RAM
 	- Gigabyte ATI HD-5750 Video Card
 	- DVD Multi Drive - DVD-RW with Lightscribe support
 	- 1 10,000 RPM 64GB Raptor SATA HD
 	- 1 7200 RPM 320 GB SATA HD
 	- 1 5400 RPM 500 GB Caviar "Green" HD
 	- 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet built-in
 	- Firewire

I purchased it custom-built from Intrex just a shade over two years ago. It
works fine except for the on-board NIC, I had to add a PCI NIC a while ago
but it works great. As for performance, I was playing Diablo III on this
just a few weeks ago, :)

Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested!