[TriLUG] Linux Admin Opportunities

Erica Langdon elangdon at ccesearch.com
Mon Jun 11 16:01:51 EDT 2012

Good afternoon,

We are currently engaged on two searches for Sr. Linux Administrators with innovative tech companies in Raleigh.    We are looking for individuals that have a broad IT infrastructure background with an emphasis on Linux administration.  The right person will enjoy building and scaling and is innately curious about technology and how it works.  Both positions are direct hire and offer competitive compensation packages.  Please e-mail me at elangdon at ccesearch.com<mailto:elangdon at ccesearch.com> for more information.

Warmest Regards,

Erica Langdon
Vice President, Technology

Carlyle & Conlan Executive Search
430 Davis Drive, Ste 230
Morrisville, NC, 27560
T: +1(919)-424-1595
F: +1(919) 474-0682
www.ccesearch.com<http://www.ccesearch.com>
Linked In Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/718/5a5>

"People are not your most important asset.  The right people are."- Jim Collins, Good to Great

Confidentiality Notice:   This email message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Unauthorized use, review, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.