[TriLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Glenn Hennessee via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 12 13:49:05 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Glenn Hennessee requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Shawn,

- Glenn

Accept invitation from Glenn Hennessee
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-671xka-h3d9m4oq-6c/cWR40W2t7CFv-NbjNAAfK0HAS7A7/blk/I3461410161_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP4Scj0Nd34Sd3d9bT9Okn5Pr3lqbPcSdPoVcz4Sd3sLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0URf6fP-SdG5g1

View invitation from Glenn Hennessee
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-671xka-h3d9m4oq-6c/cWR40W2t7CFv-NbjNAAfK0HAS7A7/blk/I3461410161_2/39vcjoNc34QcjoQcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0BpEYmzYudG5g1

Why might connecting with Glenn Hennessee be a good idea?

Glenn Hennessee's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Glenn Hennessee's invitation, check Glenn Hennessee's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation