[TriLUG] copying files

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Tue Jun 19 21:45:13 EDT 2012

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, David Both wrote:

> All I am doing is suggesting you try it. What do you have to lose?

before going to the trouble of doing something, I need to
know, with the best information I have, how likely it is to
work. At the momemt I don't know what happens, when one file
is changed, to diff the file lists at each end. This
information is known and it could exclude rsync from being a
possibility. I'll wait till I know how the diff works.

Joe