[TriLUG] OT: Looking for IBM PS/2 keyboard

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Fri Jun 29 22:15:31 EDT 2012

David,

I have a true IBM (Model# KB-7953 & Part# 28L1823).  I also have 2 HP
PS/2 104 key mechanical and one no name *AT* style 104 mechanical keyboard.

I'd be willing to let any one of these go for a mere $20.00.  If you're
willing to take all four, you can have them all for free.  :)

Contact me off list if interested.

--
Paul
@ Thy Service