[TriLUG] lots of old stuff

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Jul 12 11:56:39 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM, stan briggs <stanbriggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> if anyone is interested in this stuff then i will bring it to the meeting

Great idea Stan !  I would like to have a look at some of the cables
and perhaps the router for a future TriLUG Hack Day.

Anyone else who has stuff they want to distribute for free, please
bring it to a meeting.  I think it would be good to have some prizes
at our meetings. If you have something that might work as a prize,
please get see a  Steering Committee member before the meeting.

Bill