[TriLUG] TriLUG Digest, Vol 1685, Issue 1

David Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Thu Jul 12 13:23:53 EDT 2012

I would love it if we could finally go back to RTI as the meeting
space. I would actually attend TriLUG meetings again if this actually
happened. I believe it was more central to the Triangle
(Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) and way easier to get to.

If the old building was torn down, and this lady offered a "grand new
place" to meet, then I think the steering committee should investigate
to see if we could host meetings there. I'd be happy to help with this
effort, if you could provide her name.

Cheers!
David Matusiak