[TriLUG] TWC Cable Modem requirement for +30Mbps

Reginald.Reed at emc.com Reginald.Reed at emc.com
Thu Jul 19 12:54:25 EDT 2012

Interesting.  I have the Ubee and use it in bridged mode.  It's pretty stable for us and I don't have any evidence that it has caused any specific outages.  I'm using a Linksys E4200 as my router and I routinely get 30/5.

If I run into issues, I'll swap out the Ubee for the DOCSIS3 Surfboard.

--Reggie