[TriLUG] recommendations for hosted telephone service

Jonathan Woodbury jonathan at mybox.org
Fri Jul 20 16:43:11 EDT 2012

Hello all,

My employer is looking to replace an old on-premise telephone system with a
hosted telephone service.  I know that FeatureTel (now Telovations) is a
TriLUG sponsor and we are indeed considering them, but are there any other
providers the TriLUG community might recommend?

We have about 70 users and I believe our need for wacky edge-case features
is minimal.  Call quality and reliability is the most important of our
concerns.

Thanks,
Jonathan