[TriLUG] Introducing Raleigh's first open-source radio station!

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:19:09 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM, John Riselvato <jdriselvato at gmail.com>wrote:

> That would be really fancy haha. I really doubt that there is enough good
> creative commons songs out there to make an entire radio station going. and
> to keep people listening.

I should at least mention Jamendo <http://www.jamendo.com/en> here: All
music on Jamendo is Creative Commons, not all of it is -NC-, and much of
the -NC- stuff is also available for commercial use under a JamendoPro
license.

And if you're open to music which hasn't been chosen for you by some music
industry executive, lot's of it is really, really good.