[TriLUG] OT - need a good local place to shred a lot of documentsin Durham

Tommy Williams tom at griffonrider.net
Tue Aug 7 21:12:27 EDT 2012

On 8/7/2012 8:20 PM, Peter Neilson wrote:
> According to law, they are illegal.

Its NOT a burning barrel... It's just an above ground fire-pit.

I have also seen a chipper-shredder used to securely dispose of
hand-fulls of documents post haste. Paper makes a great mulch.

--
Tommy Williams
GPG Key ID: 0x2000448A

"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it’s twice as big as it
needs to be."