[TriLUG] BlueTooth dongle purchase

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Aug 12 20:26:10 EDT 2012

Yeah, I get all my email via a port forwarded ssh to my home IMAP, so
it's secure, and if I do anything that should be secure, I do it over
ssh to my home computer. So security of the Bluetooth would be
significant. If it were 10 feet, I could see who's around me. At 300
meters, thousands could have a listen.

SteveT