[TriLUG] 4TB GPT Disk fails to Mount with Tomato 2.6.22.19 Kernel

Thomas Gardner tmg at pobox.com
Mon Aug 13 11:47:02 EDT 2012

Jack is probably right, here.  When I read his note, it made me
remember the little blurb from your original post that went like:

  Windows Vista detects the RAID-0 (4TB) configured device and
  initialized as a GPT disk using JMicron drivers flawlessly.

So, it needed a special driver, did it?  Please forgive my Winderz
ignorance if this is not what it sounds like to me.

Does Tomato support LVM?  Perhaps you can use that to make your 4G
drive out of the two drives that it can see.  Of course, if it could
do that, you probably wouldn't be writing here...

tg.