[TriLUG] 4TB GPT Disk fails to Mount with Tomato 2.6.22.19 Kernel

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Tue Aug 14 15:33:03 EDT 2012

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012, Alan Sterger wrote:

> If not, I'll just have to use lower capacity RAID-1
> or individual disks until linux catches up to Windows.

This is a little bit hard on Tomato/Linux. Tomato isn't
going for the NAS market. It's going for the broadest range
of cheap waps possible. The E3000 is $179 and presumably
Cisco has put a bit of effort into getting ntfs running on
it. Do you know that it's Windows? It might be Linux,
WindRiver or *BSD.

You might find that you can compile up lvm for Tomato if you
download the source code. There is lvm2 support for OpenWrt,
but I don't know if it does what you want.

Joe