[TriLUG] New Horizons real or scam?

Thomas Gardner tmg at pobox.com
Wed Aug 15 20:22:33 EDT 2012

Don't blame you one bit.  That's the surest way to get me to walk
away from anything.  I even walked away from a job, even though I was
unenjoyed at the time, because the recruiter was acting like that.
I figger if a salesman is getting aggressive, you can be pretty sure
you're about to be handed the dirty end of the stick.

This particular organization might be OK.  I don't know.  I just
thought I'd chime in with a little moral support for you.  If you
don't know, sometimes heuristics can be good indicators.  A salesman
getting aggressive is one of those heuristics I've decided to use.

tg.