[TriLUG] Fwd: Organize a Debian Birthday party in your city

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Thu Aug 16 21:03:05 EDT 2012

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, Kevin Otte wrote:

> Glad to see there was some more interest. I will head that
> way soon.

Thank you Kevin for organising this.

Attendees were Kevin O, Kevin H (+ E.G.), Lenore and myself.

Everyone brought food and we sat at a picnic table
overlooking a grassy field, the lake and the planes landing.
Weather was warm, but not hot. Kevin and Lenore had an
endless supply of ham radio hand helds in their packs. We
took turns to talk about our early days in Linux and left
the park at closing (8:30pm).

Joe