[TriLUG] VOIP soft phone help.

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Aug 20 13:02:44 EDT 2012

It's OK... you can admit it... you're trying to duplicate the
communications system they use on Star Trek, the Next Generation... a
little attention-getter button on the chest, and a speaker-mic system
that works in every room of your spaceship -- I mean, house.

And Siri... yeah, add Siri in there, too.

Alan

--
# ɹǝʇɹoԀ uɐl∀