[TriLUG] Chumby has closed

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu Aug 23 13:43:17 EDT 2012

Good to know my Chumby won't be a brick when I get home :)

I have always wondered if the Flash widget core could be replaced with
something truly open. There probably wouldn't be as many widgets
designed for it since Flash has a large ecosystem around it, but if I
could get it doing clocks and weather that would be a great start.

-- Kevin