[TriLUG] December 2012 Open Source Showcase and Holiday Social

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Fri Aug 31 23:17:37 EDT 2012

TriLUG,

Due to the highly successful holiday meeting in December of last year,
we are planning to once again hold an open source "show and tell"
event at Splatspace, which we all know is Durham's Hackerspace.

We do not have the official details of the event drawn up yet,
however, we would like to get everyone thinking about it now to
provide ample time for planning.

The following links point to last years event. Please take a look for
ideas and let the TriLUG Steering Committee know if you have any ideas
or suggestions for the upcoming event.

Here are some photos of last years event, contributed by Cristóbal Palmer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarheelcoxn/sets/72157628365040481/

December 8, 2011 Wiki
http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:2011_December_8

Open Source Showcase and Holiday Social:
http://trilug.org/2011-12-08/showcase

Cheers!

Jeremy
TriLUG PR