[TriLUG] FS: Epson Artisan 800 printer - Bad ADF

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Sep 4 14:42:16 EDT 2012

My Artisan 800 multi-function printer has a busted automatic document
feeder, so I've replaced it with a new printer.

However, while the ADF makes a horrible grinding noise and doesn't feed,
everything else works. Printing, flatbed scanning, FAX sending/receving,
photo printing, CD printing, network, etc. etc.

I'm looking to get $60 cash for it. Still has some ink left in the
cartridges and I've got the install CD, docs, cables, etc.

E-mail me if interested!