[TriLUG] bluetooth mouse goes unconcious if you walk away

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Mon Sep 17 13:56:08 EDT 2012

I found issue with using a Bluetooth wireless headset with OS X. If I  carried it with me when I went to the kitchen it would exceed the supported range and OS x would report an error and  stop using it.
It would not come back online unless one went thru the menu's to have it used as the output device  again. Might be something I did not set up correctly. But it would have been nice if it came backup online went one came back into range.