[TriLUG] e2fsck under cron gets retcode=8 operational error

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Sep 21 09:40:06 EDT 2012

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012, Igor Partola wrote:

> How about a networked solution. Perhaps an apache or nginx
> with the index module

have the fs with the photos as a url and let the user peruse
the filesystem from a browser on their windows box?

That sounds simple enough. The user interface for OpenWrt is
a webpage in lua. I had thought about this as an option, but
will have to figure out how the user interface works and
learn lua, both of which I've put off for the moment. From
the user point of view, this is a good solution.

> or a SMB or NFS share?

SMB would work for a windows user. This would require no
changes to the user interface webpages and would be simplest
for me. However it's probably not the best for the user.

thanks
Joe