[TriLUG] Thursday, Oct 11 Meeting: Using the Linux Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Oct 10 09:27:11 EDT 2012

Hey All,
Don't forget the TriLUG meeting tomorrow night !!

Our presenters are driving up from Columbia SC to give this talk, and
will arrive at RedHat HQ at 6pm Thursday night.  Todd Lewis is
especially interested in meeting other open source organizers to
discuss running a conference here.

Topic: Using the Linux Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM)
Presenter: Jim Salter and Todd Lewis
When: Thursday, October 11, 7pm
Where: Red Hat HQ, NCSU Centennial Campus, 1801 Varsity Dr, Raleigh, NC

http://trilug.org/2012-10-11/kvm

=== Live Video ===
TriLUG will be live video streaming the meeting again this month.
  https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100966474210194014634/

The videos will also be posted to YouTube for viewing at your leisure.
  http://www.youtube.com/user/billfarrow00

=== TriLUG Kids ===
Reminder - Children are welcome to bring their parents to TriLUG with
them! While we can't provide any official childcare, coöperation
between parents is encouraged so that all people who would like to
attend can do so without worrying about the little ones. The current
primary contact is Cristóbal Palmer, who is best reached by email at
cmp at cmpalmer.org with "TriLUG Childcare" as the subject line.