[TriLUG] Java and Struts and HTTP

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Oct 11 16:16:52 EDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 4:05 PM, Brian McCullough wrote:
> That is exactly what I suspected, but couldn't find anything that told
> me that definitely.
>
> I need to find the same version of server.jar as my existing JDK, etc.,
> don't I?

That is advisable, though various version may or may not work...depending.  I'd just find the right
version and avoid any unnecessary headaches.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services