[TriLUG] Thinkpad random beeping

Brian lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Fri Oct 12 17:02:03 EDT 2012

Does it only happen while you're typing?  My T60p will beep when certain
keys are pressed in combination (because the electronics can't properly
discern those two keys pressed together, I guess...sometimes causes
problems when playing virtual musical instruments).  Sometimes rapid
typing with lazy lifts will generate such beeps.

~B