[TriLUG] WLAN + LAN simultaneously on Fedora 17

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:32:37 EDT 2012

When I upgraded to Fedora 17 a few weeks ago, I started getting bad
pings to my router and other devices on my home network, and Internet
activity was atrociously slow.  I thought it was my switch, but
nothing else was having problems, so on a whim, I flipped the radio
switch on my wifi.  Everything started working normally.

I didn't have to do this before the upgrade, but now, when docked, my
laptop cannot access the network reliably until I turn off wifi!
Anyone else have this problem?  Know how to resolve it?

Note that this is not related to my bridged/natted KVM work in my

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com