[TriLUG] OT: PT One tech issue from tonight's debate

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:54:24 EDT 2012

Steve Litt..

I did not get the first job from the company that you
mention(outsourcing company).
I finished my degree  with my  dedication, got to work at campus as
researcher/assistant,did homework, and did something for extra cash ,
since I had to stand on my feet without/less support from my parents
during my study.
lucky... I did not have to pay tuition fee for my study.
I saw many scholarships and assistantship in education world. where
not many "American" try to embrace..

I need to mention, not many "americans" are interested in Sciences...
moslty stay on business major....

I know those outsourcing companies abuse H1B... and other visa to
bring "cheap" labor. Big companies do that too...

I would say. when someone earn advanced degree in US, he/she should
has priority to get PR  with his/her dedication.

and disagree to bring as many foreign labors from outside US without
qualifications.